We thank you for your purchase order and accept it based on the following conditions (in accordance with product and pricing requirements exceeding 6 months)
- Your formal Purchase Order should contain where applicable product code, description, quantity, agreed price, required delivery date and all delivery addresses.
- Pricing is floating and may change without notice.
- Delivery of goods and services will be between the hours of 8.00am and 5.00pm Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays)
- Freight will be delivered in accordance to our standard freight policy. In the event a courier outside our standard service is requested, a freight fee will be charged.
- Pacific Components will use reasonable endeavours to deliver goods and services on any date specified on the PO however such dates are estimates only and Pacific Components will not, in any circumstance or for any reason, be liable for late or part delivery of goods.
- Credit claims in relation to products on the PO must be made in writing within 30 days of delivery. The customer will be responsible for the cost of having the goods returned to Pacific Components and a restocking fee may apply at our discretion.
7. Drawdowns and forward orders placed but not paid for are subject to pricing changes.